Chicago, day 5
Instead of going on the architecture trip and seeing the Skydeck like everyone else who comes to Chicago for the first time would do, I decided to come with my friends to Silver Beach. In hindsight, that was the best decision of the week. I wasn’t even in Chicago for more than a couple hours awake of the day save for waiting at the airport; in fact, I was driving over 3 different states today: from Illinois, over Indiana, into Michigan.
- Meeting with old and new friends is always fun. Who would have thought I would be playing at the beach when going to Chicago? I wish I brought my swimming trunk.
- I can find people from my highschool everywhere.
- Phones don’t break right away after being dropped into a freshwater lake.
- Michigan countryside looks nice.
- Beach volleyball is not easy: the wind is strong, the sand is hot, and you get tired really quickly running on all that sand.